Sunday, July 17, 2016

Kay Passeaux's Spotify - KSYM 90.1 San Antonio - Third Coast Music Network

It's an open secret that Kim Hubbeling and Kim Mackenzie are also Kay Passeaux, sweetheart of the radio. Waka waka. A long-time listener and fan, I started helping out with the Third Coast Music Network show on San Antonio College's KSYM back in October. Tuesdays from 5-7, they let me turn knobs and do my best to keep the music coming out of the tower. I'm not 100% sure how I got so lucky, but I'll take it.

Third Coast is a freeform roots music show airing 4 hours a day. It's now in it's 25th year. (!) KSYM just turned 50. (!!)

I started a Spotify playlist with my favorite adds thus far. (It says 2016, but some are probably from the tail end of 2015. Let's call it a fiscal year.) Here ya go, mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn.