Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Critter Causes Fire


Some excitement yesterday morning – woke at dawn to find 6 fire engines, plus police, ambulances, news crews, etc. parked on our little street. (There was even a fire response vehicle in our driveway.) The 3-plex across the street had a fire due to a possum in the attic chewing on wiring. Everyone got out safe, and the house supposedly only suffered $15k worth of damage, but there was an awful lot of water being sprayed up on the second floor.

Daniel made it onto the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn.