Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Coolest Locksmith Shop in New York City � Scouting NY

002

We stumbled onto this amazing little building during our NY trip this winter. It's covered with a starry-night-esque mosaic made entirely out of keys.

I couldn't find much info about it online, just a few Flickr pics (apparently, the mural was only completed a few months before our trip). I've been meaning to blog about it myself, but my pictures aren't great as we were on walking food tour and I had to snap them on the fly. Fortunately, someone else has finally posted some photos and the backstory.

The Coolest Locksmith Shop in New York City - Scouting NY

2 comments:

  1. I had to snap them on the fly. Fortunately, someone else has finally posted some photos and the backstory. Flatrate locksmith atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can you tell me about this locksmith service?
    http://24locksmithnewark.com/ please write your opinion? Please give me exact price of it. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn.